Meet The Troops

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Extremely Annoying

We've lived here over 100 days now and this still frustrates me so much....
Have you ever seen more ridiculous hours for THE ONLY grocery store on post? For a one car family and someone who likes to get up and go when she has errands to run, not opening until 11:00 just doesn't work for me. The kids are always fresh and the best behaving in the morning, not at lunch time when the store finally opens, that is, if I have the car. If I don't have the car, by the time Peter comes home from work and we eat dinner...the store is closed. Or if it isn't closed yet, it will be before I get my shopping done! And of course it's always Wednesday when I need to run real quick and pick something up that we're missing. You'd think I'd be use to this by now but it's just so inconvenient!

1 comment: