Meet The Troops

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oma and Papa's Visit to South Korea

We were so lucky to have Peter's parents out for a visit a couple of weeks ago. It's only been two weeks since they left, but already it feels like it's been a year again! :( I hate that we're so far away from everyone and I wish that all our friends and family could come out for a visit like Oma and Papa were able to. We had a wonderful time with them! I took a TON of pictures while they were here, but here are some of my favorite "Grandparent Moments" with them and the kids. I noticed as I was posting these that there doesn't seem to be a lot of Joshua in them....He was definitely with us during their whole visit, but that boy is always on the go and doesn't have much time to stop for pictures with anyone! :)  So it's a lot of the girls and Samuel, who can't quite run as fast as Joshua....yet. :)  

The kids loved all the extra snuggles and hugs!

Papa and Oma and The Whole Bunch! 






Okay, there's a lot of this next sweet moment, but Faithy walking hand in hand with Papa was just too precious...







It was so sad saying goodbye. We miss you tons already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment