Meet The Troops

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Advent 2011 Day 8 - Santa Candy Bowls

Thursday night we host a family Bible study at out house and so we did our advent activity this afternoon since our evening was going to be a busy one and a late one. It was super cute and super easy! We made Santa candy bowls to put out on our table for our Bible study guests.  :)


I found a cute Santa face online awhile back, printed it and saved it for this craft idea. I don't remember now where I got it from, but if you google 'Santa' I'm sure you could find a cute face to print out. The rest of it I just cut out of foam sheets. All it is is a hat and arms with cotton glued on the face for a beard. After we put it all together we decided that he needed mittens, so we cut some out of black foam.  :)


We hot glued the whole thing onto some little candy dish size bowls (because hot glue is really easy to peel off of dishes when you're done using them for 'Santa'). Then Joshua filled them all up with M&M's...


I think they turned out pretty cute!


And our guests seemed to enjoy them later too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment