Meet The Troops

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Joshua Turned 6!

WAAAAAYYYYY back in May, Joshua turned 6.  :) I've been so bad about blogging that I'm just now posting pics of his 6th birthday and it's July! But as I've been trying to catch up and post about some of our favorite moments from the last few months Joshua's birthday definitely had to be included. :)


It was a Lego Star Wars theme and this year he decided he wanted to decorate his own cake.  :)

He made a whole scene on his cake with Lego Star Wars guys and was pretty happy with his finished product. 


Of course there were a lot of light sabers involved in the celebration!

We decided that Samuel was the best at playing dead during the battles! :)

We are so proud of the wonderful boy our Joshua is! He is sweet and funny and so playful and loving... It's hard to believe he's six already! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Great birthday cake Joshua!! I am impressed!! Your cake looks just about the way I would decorate a Star Wars cake!! I think you have inherited a talent. ha! ha! Love you and can't wait to see you in a few short days!! Love, Grandpa and Grandma C.

    ReplyDelete