Meet The Troops

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Springtime 2012

I have not blogged much the last several months but I know that the Grandparents especially would love to see some of the pictures of the things we did even though it's summertime now! Life has been busy for us Adamses over here in South Korea and I won't post about everything...just the highlights to catch us up to where we are now. I can't believe it's July already!

Well WAAAAAYYYY back in March we went to the Strawberry Farm and it was SUPER YUMMY!


 And in April before our sweet friend Amber who was living with us moved, we took her to the Palace and Fortress for some fun Korean culture!

The whole family.   :)
 
Ok, this one was too cute not to share. Samuel was having a serious talk with Daddy about staying close and not running off and his little pouty face was just too precious, I had to take a picture.  :)   


The guards....Joshua and Faith.  :)

My gorgeous hubby and his adorable babies! :) I'm one lucky Mama.



1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! And I just wanted to reach in and give Samuel a hug when Peter was talking "sternly" to him. Oma

    ReplyDelete